Thursday, July 7, 2011

Worth Striving For

Assalamu'alaykum wbt,

Sweeet conversation with my supervisor:

Dr. K: Don't worry, it's not that difficult - though initially it may look complicated. but that's only normal. new things that we learn will always appear difficult initially - but it gets better as we put in more effort.

Dr. K: Yup, so don't be afraid. It's part of tarbiyah from Allah to strengthen and reward us for our efforts. Otherwise, how can He reward us if it's so easy, right? A little struggle is good for us :)

Dr. K: I'm going to sign off - time for bed! I have an early session tomorrow morning. If you want talk to me tomorrow, I'm free from 11am to 2pm. Masa tu ada break in the workshop. May Allah make your interview smooth and easy. Stay calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment